Monday, January 3, 2011

The Second Poke

OK, so the Diabetes Ladies told me that I should test myself three times a week two hours after lunch, in addition to my daily morning test. I was gonna do Sunday, Wednesday, and Friday - my normal shampoo days, but as you know from the previous post, I forgot to do it yesterday. So I started today.

When I asked the school nurse where I should do this, she said that diabetics have the right to test themselves anywhere they want. Cool. So I gave my class a break, rolled over to the front table, and poked myself. The Diabetes Ladies told me that after lunch I should be between 140 and 160. I was 125. I'm not sure if that's good or bad.

One thing I do know is that I need a snack right now. Anybody got any Pizza Goldfish?

No comments:

Post a Comment