Monday, January 3, 2011

Oops!

It's been quite the day for oopsies. I was supposed to start testing myself two hours after lunch yesterday. Well, first of all, I forgot what time I ate lunch. Was it 12.30, was it 1.00, was it 1.30? Who knows? Then I was so busy at the laundromat because our own washer was having issues, that I forgot to test. I remembered around 5.00, which was definitely too late.

So that was the first oopsie. The second was when I lay down on the couch for a short nap at about 6.00, after I'd finished helping a friend with an MS Word problem. I figured I'd get up and make dinner in about an hour.

I woke up at 1.52 this morning.

Well, not wanting to go too long without food and having my morning numbers be too low, I broke my Gremlins rule, and ate after midnight, baking myself two Gortons Breaded Fish Fillets. I'm starting to think I should buy stock in the company.

My number this morning was a spot on 100.

The third oopsie was the link I put in here for subscribing by email. Seems I copied the wrong HTML code, and it's subscribing people to my other blog, The Word From G. I hope to have that fixed soon.

Oy...what a day!

No comments:

Post a Comment