Thursday, December 30, 2010

$180 Is Not Fine!

This morning's number is 104, and that's good. But in my attempts to photograph the Bethlehem Star, I ran across another number that I didn't like: $180. That's the fine that each of a group of Lehigh University students got for trespassing and going where I went.

With that in mind, I decided not to make one more attempt to get the star while lit, and with the sky light too. I've been lucky so far, and didn't want to push it.

But...I've heard that you're able to see it from the tower in Iacocca Hall at Lehigh, and that's pretty close. Maybe I'll check that out today while Devra's getting ready, or maybe I'll check it out on some other trip.

Who knows, maybe I'll even get official permission to go to the site without worrying about a $180 fine.

No comments:

Post a Comment